Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Kwi Innovators - Pavlova

 Yesterday I did another Kiwi innovators comprehension. Even though I didn't finish my must do it until today. Each week we have to do Kiwi innovators comprehension. Last week I did the martin jetpack. This week I am doing pavlova. After we read the article it came with we have to answer some questions. Here are the answers to the questions. The Pavlova is a controversial because two countries claim that they invented it. Anna Pavlova was a Russian ballet dancer. Meringue is basically a smaller version of a pavlova. In the early 1927 in Wellington Terrace Congregation Church. Bert gave the name for the pavlova. I think it could have been both because they both could have written about it and made it at the same time. After we answered the questions about Pavlova we have to watch three videos. After we watched the videos we have to do a task. The task is to design a Pavlova. Here is the Pavlova I designed.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla,
    I like how you added a colour code on the side so we know what is what. I also like the designs that you did around the text boxes it looks cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.