Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Book Review

 Today since I finished reading Slide The Corner a few weeks ago I have to do a book review. Slide the corner is made by Fleur Beale. We didn't get to choose what book we could read but I am glad because I really like this book. I think this book is very good. One of the things I loved about it was that Greg still went on with his dream even though people were rude to him. I rate this book 5/5. I would recommend the book for people who like cars. Also why I would recommend the book is that there is a lot of drama and its also shows you that even if people are rude to you, you can still make your dream true. One of my favourite parts was when Greg started driving his mini. Another one of my favourite parts was when Greg's parents were warming up to him. The characters were Greg, Holly, Megan, William, Brad, Shane, Chris, Graham, Dad(I don't know his name). Mum(I don't know her name), Annabelle, Lindy, Mr Shepherd, Mr Carmody, Frenchie, Ted, Jim, Sandy, Gray, Ross, Kitty, Karen, Sam, Ronnie. Here is a photo of the book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.