Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Last week on Thursday we had to do a 100 word challenge. The photo we got given was a rat in a cup eating cheese with a cat behind the cup. I did exactly 100 words. Here is my work and the picture. 



One day I was walking alone and I found a house not thinking that there would be anyone in there so I went into the house. I was walking along the house and found the kitchen. I was walking to find something and soon I smelt cheese and I love cheese. I went to the cheese and saw that the cheese was in a cup. The cup was on the table and knocked it over so I could get in it. When I was eating the cheese I started hearing footsteps. Soon I could smell that it was a cat.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carla
    I like the way how the story is put in the point of view of the mouse. As well as the mouse loving cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carla I really like you 100 word challenge story it is really cool how you put the rat senses like it can hear and smell but maybe next you should make a story that tells the end because know I am wondering what happened to the rat.

    BLOG YOU LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carla
    This is really amazing great detail keep it up Carla

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.