Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Broken Rock Paper Scissors - Writing

This week in literacy we had to watch a video called Broken Rock Paper Scissors. We rewrote the story paper scissors rock from one of the 3 characters perspective Rock, Paper or Scissors I chose Paper. I chose Paper because I thought her part in the story was good and story would be good. First we watched the video and chose our character, then we wrote the story and edited it last we published it. I found it easy to put my own bit in the story but I found it hard to get the writing down .Here is mine I hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.