Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Novel Study - Chapter 12 - 15

 Last week I read 8 - 11 but since lots of people had overdue work, we didn't have any tasks. On Monday I read from chapter 12 - 15. After we read chapter 12 - 15 we had to answer some questions about what happened in the story. Here is the answers to the questions.

I think that it was good that Greg met the Chattertons because it's like they are another family to him.  Greg feels happier with them because they give him opiates that his family would probably not given him. The Chattertons give him food, money, a job and rally opiates. 
I think that they react like that because they don't want to spend money on something that he can buy but he doesn't have the money right now. They also might not want to buy it because it's not a streetcar. (What I mean by streetcar is that the car is a rally car). I can relate to this because when I ask for something they say that I don't need it. 
I think that it is bad that they give him constant criticism but it is a good thing that his mother is warming up to him. It is important to praise your kids because then they feel like they are wanted and that they are loved. If you don't praise your kids they might not feel love and they might not feel like they are needed in this world.
I think that is it good that William is sticking up for Greg because it means that he is trying to make his father warm up to him. I also think that William is pleased that he saved their lives. I think that it is good that she is supporting her son because I making him want to live his dream more. It is also good that she is supporting him because William is not supporting and he needs a parent/sibling to support him.
I am predicting that something is going to go wrong with the rally but then I also think that something good is going to happen with the rally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.