Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Music Through The Decades

 For the past term in Tuhura, we have been doing decade slides. Each week on most Thursdays we did one slide. Each week the year would go down by 10. For example, the 1990s would be one week and the next week would be the 1980s. For the decades we did from the 2000s to the 1910s. On each slide, we put a song from that decade, some of the artists from that decade, what the fashion was like then and a few more things. We started doing the decade slides on week 1 on Friday. I really enjoyed doing the slide each week because I learnt what the music was like in that decade. Another thing I really like was when it was the start of each period and there was different music from each decade. Also, another thing I liked was when we were learning about drum lines. One thing I didn't like much was when we did the jamboards because everyone would be silly on it and people would be move other peoples stuff. Also, another thing I didn't like was when it was the same fast finish tasks each week. One thing I learnt was what some of the names of the notes are and how many beats they have. Another thing I learnt was how to make our own macarons/drums with cups, rice and balloons. My favourite type of genre is instrumental because sometimes when there are no lyrics and it's just instruments and some beats it makes it very nice sounding. One of my favourite songs that have a really good instrumental part is umbrella. One of my favourite bands are Arctic Monkeys and one of my favourites songs from them is why'd you only call me when you're high. Here are my decade slides. 


2 comments:

  1. very good work carla lots of information was given, next time just think about the text colour you are using with the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it is Elektra here. I really like your blog post about Music Through the Decades because I like that you put some famous clothes from decade in you slides. Next time you should put what date the song was released on the slid. I agree that the jamboars was one of the things didn't I to. I thank that t is interesthing that you favourite gernre is instrument I like instrument little bit about it is not my faourite gernre.Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.