Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

Life On Mars - The Martian

In the first week of school in hurumanu my Teachers let us watch a movie the movie was called The Martian. Here are some big points about the movie in my opinion. Mark made a seed grow on Mars with his own poo. Mark got people to see photos on Earth. Mark found a Satellite. The crew found out he was alive. He made communication with people on Earth at NASA. He made himself iornman. Commander got Mark and bout him back in the Spaceship and back on Earth. He became a space teacher . Here is some of the Characters names are Mark, Nidey, Commander, Teddy, Rich, Zhu, Mindy, Ryoko, Chris, Beth, Melissa, Mitch, Rick, Vincent, Alex, Burce, Annie, Brendan, NASA psychologist. The Setting is Mars, Spaceship, Earth, NASA. Here is a photo of the movie.

Image result for the martian

4 comments:

  1. Hello my is Jesse I like the way that you added a photo to make it look good next time I think you should your sentences in a paragraph but your blog Is really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesse

      Thanks the photo made it more interesting. I will try next time to put it into paragraphs and thanks for the suggestion.

      Carla

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Carla!

    You worked hard on your first blog post and I was impressed how quickly you completed this task. Well done! I look forward to reading more of your blog posts this year.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Birtch

      Thank you this activity was really hard so I'm interested to of how fast I finished it.

      - Carla

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.