Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Expected Behavior - Highlight

 Today in wānanga we looked at our schools expected behavior. We were given a sheet that had a lit of expected behavior. We got a highlighter or a marker and we had to highlight what we did on the sheet. After we did that we have to make a blog. On the blog, we have to reflect on what we did well. The ones I most highlighted are commitment, achievement and respect. With respect, I always use good manners and always have my phone off. The reason I am reflecting on this for respect is that I do it all the time. With my phone, I always have it off and in my bag. The only time I use my phone is when I text my mother. With commitment, I always am ready for learning and always arrive with the right gear. Another thing I do a lot with commitment is being focused on your task and be in the right place at the right time. The reason I do this is a lot is that I try and be the best I can. With the achievement, I always do my personal best and meet deadlines. Another thing I do a lot for achievement is line up respectfully and follow expectations when entering spaces. With resilience, I aim to overcome difficulties and have a positive and can-do attitude. Another thing I do a lot for resilience is remaining focused and get to the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.