- Nelson Mandela
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Steve Jobs
- William Shakespeare
- Princess Diana
- Mother Teresa
- Oprah Winfrey
- Richie McCaw
- Sir Edmund Hillary
- Portia Woodman
- Sophie Pascoe
I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 7 and in 2021 I will be a year 8. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Monday, 23 March 2020
Princess Diana
Last week we had to create a canva poster about a leader. We had to choose out of:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Miss Birtch
ReplyDeleteThank you I tryed to make it look like royal type. Thank you. No problem, its not new to me because I used it last year at South Hornby.
- Carla