Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Narrative Writing

Today since we finished our perspective drawing yesterday we had to make a narrative about our drawing. My story was about a girl with her friends and they went to the beach and there were sea animals on the sand dying and the girl tried to same them. Here is my story.


One day there was a group of friends biking down the street on the way to the beach. One of them saw a glimpse of a spike on the road but just thought it was a piece of glass. They continued biking until they got to the beach. They got off their bike and went to the beach but when they got there there was a big group of sea animals on the sand.


One of the friends ran down to the animals. She grabbed the bucket they brought with them and started to get water and ran to the animals and started to pour it onto them. Her friends tried to stop her. The girl started to cry and yell at her friends to let her save them but they were already dead. She finally got out of her friends arms and ran to her bike and went home.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Carla is it me Lacie. I like your story and the way you wrote it. That was sad how they were already dead. But I like your story anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carla I really like this blog but maybe re-read because there was a part that said startex and I think you mean started but it was a really got narrative.

    Your class mate Leo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi carla I really like your drawing and how you discribed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Carla

    Thanks for sharing your narrative writing with us. You created an interesting story and conflict that needed to be resolved. I wonder if you could have checked this part: "glins of a spick" I'm not sure your spelling is correct or what you mean here.

    Did you enjoy matching your writing to the art we did?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Birtch

    No problem. Thank you I thought it would be nice that the friends know that the animals were dead but didnt want to tell her. I have fixed that part and thanks for telling me. I loved making it match the art we did but some of it I didnt know what to write.

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.