Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Today in Wānanga we had to do the 100-word challenge. Even though I didn't want to write I write more then 100 words. I wrote 112 words. Here is the writing

It was a warm day, everyone was walking outside and shopping. I was just going for a walk and these random people came up to me. Of course because I don’t have people just run up to me. The people asked me if I could sing. Of course I said I can. After I said I can they dragged me into their car. After a while, we got to an auditorium and the people said to sing. Even though I didn’t want to sing I still did. They took me into the auditorium and showed me the way to the stage. When I got onto the stage I started to sing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla
    Can you have another look this is running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.