Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Today we had to the 100-word challenge. We had to watch a video about what we are writing about. We had to write about St Patricks Day. I didn't have very much ideas so I just done something related to the garden gnome. Here is the video and my writing.

One day I was walking along a road thinking to myself what it would be like to be a garden gnome. When I was walking I kept seeing things pop up from the ground and then going back into the ground. I felt like I was being watched by something but little did I know that it was a leprechaun. I went down to the beach because I got bored of the road. I was walking along the sand and then suddenly I fell! All of a sudden I was on the ground laying on a clover. I still don’t know what I am to this day.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla,
    I like how you gave extra background so we know what happened and probably how he turned into what he is.
    Also I like how you put in the picture so we know what you were writing about.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.