Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Slide The Corner - Gregs Diary

 Yesterday since I finished my work I had to do a fast finish task. There were three things I could choose out of. I did one of them last year and the other one was reading it out loud but I don't feel confident so I am not doing that one. The only other one I can do is make Greg a diary. Here is what I wrote in the diary.
Pages 12 - 15
Date 12 - 5 - 2007 Time: 6:30pm It was another day and I had to be late again. The reason I was late was that I was too bothered looking at the cars. One of the cars I really want but I can’t until I get a job. Back to being late again. Let me tell you what happens when I am late home. Most of the time I have to get to bed without dinner and I have to stay in my room sometimes if I ague I don’t get lunch that next day. I think that it is unfair because if Kitty or William are late it doesn’t matter they still get to have dinner. One of the things I liked about today was that I got into the automotive engineering course. That was a part of my day. - Greg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla

    Awesome job sharing your diary entry as Greg. I think you did a nice job putting yourself into his point of view and writing his perspective of what was happening in his life.

    Keep up the great effort with your novel study!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.