Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Today in wānanga we have to do the 100-word challenge. I went 4 words over but it doesn't matter. I don't think that my story is the best I can do but it's fine. Here is the 100 words and the picture.

It was a calm day in __( your choice)_______, everyone was outside except me. I just dyed my hair so I am now playing VR. VR is virtual reality. You can play VR on a laptop or with the headset you get. The game I am playing is very scary but it doesn’t seem like what it is called. Now that I have been playing this game for about 20 minutes.I think that the part I am at is the forest. I think that the game is very well thought out. The game is called Five Nights At Freddys Help Wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.