Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

100 Word Invention Challenge

 Today I did a 100-word invention challenge. I was meant to do this last week but I thought it was something different. Here is the 100 words.

An invention I probably can’t live without is electricity, mainly because lots of people use it every day and without it, we can’t talk to our friends and family if we are away or if we need anything. I would be fine without electricity, it’s just that I won’t be able to talk/text my friends and family. Lots of people would not like it if the electricity went away because they use it every day and they cant look at the news or they can’t tell what has been happening around the world. This is why I think people can’t live without electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.