Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

Musician Biography

 On Friday we started to do some research about a New Zealand Band and Artist. The Artist and Band I choose to do were Devilskin and Lorde. We got given a slide show that we have to work on. The teacher showed us an example of what it looks like. The slide show is a different shape from what it always is. The reason I choose Lorde was because I didn't like anyone else. The reason I choose Devilskin was becuase I like rock and they have good songs. Here is the slide show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.