Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Kiwi Innovators - The Martin Jetpack

 Today in Te Ao Whanui since I finished my must do I can do the may do. Each week may do is a reading comprehension. Last week I did women voting. This week I am doing the martin jetpack. After we read the article that came with it, we have to answer some questions. Here is the answers to the questions. In his Otago garage in 1980. So no one could steal his idea or remake it before him. Space travel in vehicles with people. Manned flights first started in 1996. MK2 an Indian company that is working with the military. After we answered the questions we have to watch three videos about the jetpack. After we watch the videos we have to make a flying machine. I don't think my flying machine is the best but I did what I could. Here is a DLO I made of my flying machine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.