Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

New Zealand's Treasure Island

 Today in hurumanu 3 the group I am in has to read a book about a treasure island. The book is called "New Zealand's Treasure Island". The book is made by Gordon Campbell. After we read the book we have to do 3 tasks to make a win on tik tac toe but we have to do the middle task. I asked the teacher if I could do 3 tasks and also the one in the middle and she said I could. The tasks I choose to do were a diary entry, postcard and a poster if the book was a movie. The middle task was to remake the main events that happened in the story.  Here is my work on the tasks.

As the waves crashed down on that ship pushing it onto the cliffs of the island. The disaster was not able to be prevented. The current was making the boat go onto the shoreline. 

Date: 13 May 1866 Time: 9:35pm It was a cold day waiting to get to a remote island not far from New Zealand. When we were on the boat it was very foggy and misty. I don’t understand why I choose to do this. The only reason I joined was because I wanted the treasure but now I don’t want to do this anymore. Even though I don’t want to do this anymore, I think that this will be a cool adventure.

- Y/N (Your Name)


Movie Poster

Post Card


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.