Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Slide The Corner

This term we are starting a novel study in Wānanga. The book I am reading is Slide The Corner. The author is Fleur Beale. Before we start reading we have to answer some questions. Here are the answers.
1.I think that the book will be about a rally because there is a car and there are two people in the car and you need two people in the car to do a rally.
2.I think that Slide The Corner means sliding around the corner.
3.I have heard about Fleur Beale. I have read one of her books. The book was Playing To Win. Fleur Beale is a New Zealand fiction writer. She used to be a teacher. The school she used to teach at was Canterbury University. She went to was Victoria University and Christchurch Teachers College to study. 
4.I haven't learnt anything by reading the back of the book all I learnt is that I was right about the car that it is a rally car.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.