Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Problem Solving - Popsicle Sticks - Maths

Today in math we split into our problem solving groups we got some Popsicle sticks and had to make 9 squares out of them. we had to make as many patterns with them as we can I made in the time we had I made 9 them in different orders and different numbers of them being connected. each person in the group made these and these are mine and I done by my self. started with making 9 squares and the problem solving part was how many sticks where there and the answer was 32 but some over people 
I found challenging to move the sticks without them moving
I found easy making patterns with the sticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.