Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

My Letter To A Sportsperson

 For the past couple of weeks, we have been doing sports heroes. We had to do a letter to our sports heroes but before we did that we had to make a sports profile of our hero and write about why we think they are a hero. I tried to make the letter have a bit of info about him and why I think he is my sports hero. Here is my writing. 

Monday 8 March 2021


Dear, Mr Malcolm 

My name is Carla and I am a student at Hornby high. In school for the last few weeks, we have been doing some work on sports heroes. We did profiles on a person we think is a hero. I chose you as my sports hero because you are inspiring to me.


Over the last two week, we had to learn about our favourite sports heroes. I was impressed that you can drive two sports car and you can change from a non-contact sports car to a contact sports car and also not forget that you are in a non-contact sports car. I thought that it would be hard to have two sports cars but you now changed that with you having two sports cars and one of them being contact and the other one being non-contact.


I was really impressed by your sporting achievements. There are lots of sporting achievements that I could talk about with people and they would not have a clue what I’m talking about. I remember going to Nelson to watch the PTS Superstock Stampede and seeing you race and letting other people win the Stampede.


Thanks for being my Sports Hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.