Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Letter To Jacinda Ardern

 Today since I finished all of my work I had to write a letter to Jacinda Ardern. I was writing a letter to her because one of the tasks to write a letter to her. Here is my letter to Jacinda Ardern. 

 

Dear Jacinda Ardern 


My name is Carla and I am from Hornby High in Christchurch.

I am writing to you to tell you why I think women day is important and what I think about it.

I think women’s day is important because it is important to celebrate the day women got to

vote and have more freedom. Women’s day is important because it is the only time we get

to celebrate the women of our country. If Kate Sheppard never did anything we would of not

might have been able to vote. Ladies still would probably be in the house doing everything

around the house while the men get to get out of the house, work and meet new people.

I am glad that Kate Sheppard called out and said “that us women need to vote” because if not

life would probably still be very sexist.


Sincerely Carla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.