Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Weekly Reflection

 Today we have to do a weekly reflection about whats has happened this week and what we think about it . Here is my weekly reflection. 

This week I am proud that if finished all my work that I needed to do. I struggled this week when we done the writing assessment because I didn't know what to write about.This week I enjoyed doing athletics day because I didn't have to do much work and we got to get out the class room. I think this week has been a good week. Next week I want to finish all my work on time.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carla I like your blog but next time you could put it in different lines and maybe add a photo for the quote. its a good blog but d you think you could add something else?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.