Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Speaking My Truth Questions

Yesterday in Speaking my truth we got given a piece of paper. We had to choose a character from a story. The story was called "Benny". The characters were Mum, Benny and I. I choose to do I. On the piece of paper we had to put 5 or more questions down the are open not closed questions. Here are the questions I put down.

  1. How did you feel after Benny moved school?
  2. What are you and Bennys favourite subjects and why?
  3. If Benny still talked to you would you bring up the fight you had and why?
  4. If Benny still talked to you would it be awkward or?
  5. If you could change last week, what would you change?
  6. If Benny didn't move would you still got to eastbourne and why?
The teacher made us do hot seating (if you don't know what that is go to another blog it did) and recorded it. Here is a example of hotsetting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.