Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Poetic Arts

This past term we have been doing Poetic Arts and we have done lots of different type of art. The type of art and poems we had done are, haiku, diamante, weaving, tapa, collage and watercolour. My favourite part of art was when we did watercolour and weaving the most. My favourite part of the Art display is the poems and weaving because the poems were really nice and got good wow words, the weaving was really cool and it was easy and very pretty.  The haiku was really challenging because I didn't know what to write it about and what wow words to put on it. My favourite style of poetry to write in this hurumanu was diamante poem. I thought this hurumanu was really cool because it was different from the rest of them. here is my Art display.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Carla

    Thank you for sharing your final post for Art Hurumanu. You did a nice job reflecting on the different things we did this term. I like the photo that you shared of your art display, it looks really nice and I look forward to sharing it on our showcase day.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.