Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Paper Boy

Last week I started a new books called "Paperboy" it was made by Vince Vawter. I have only read chapters 1 - 6. My first impression about the story is, I think so far it is a 3/5 but I haven't read all of the novel yet. I am looking forward to when we have to create something about the story and read more about it. The characters in the story are Mrs Spiro, Mrs Worthington, Ara T, Mam/Miss Nellie Avebe, Rat, John, Art. I think this related to "Speaking My Truth" is that you can speak to people when there is something bad going on even though you don't want to. I think there is going to something bad going to happen to him later on in the story. Here is a summary of the story, Little man throws the meanest fastball in town. But talking is a whole different ball game. He can barely say a word without stuttering-not even his own name. So when he takes over his best friend's paper route for the mouth of July, he's not exactly looking forward to interacting with the customers. But it's the neighborhood junkman, a bully and a thief, who stirs up real trouble in little mans life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.