Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Women Suffrage - tic tac toe

 Yesterday in Nga Tangata we started looking at women suffrage. The group I am in has to read 3 articles about Kate Sheppard. After we read the articles we have to do an activity. The activity is a tic tac toe(do 3 in a row). I asked my teacher if I could do a Kahoot with my friend about women suffrage and Kate Sheppard. The other tasks I did were list 2 things you're learnt from the text and your opinion about the text. Here is the work I did(not the kahoot). 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Carla

    Thanks for sharing your suffrage reading work. I tried to pick texts that were different than what we looked at last year, I hope that you indeed learned new information and extended your knowledge around this important historical topic.

    I look forward to us playing your Kahoot tomorrow!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.