Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Lockdown - Baking

 In lockdown, me and my sister decided to bake stuff. We baked pancakes together. The pancakes were plain because we didn't put anything on them. Next time I might add some jam or butter on them. I also tried to make banana doughnuts but they turned out to be like muffins. I tried to make cinnamon butter but it turned out like it was just sugar mixed with butter. The banana muffins turned out very plain and dry. It was my first time making banana doughnuts. Next time I could try and bake them on something different and not cook them for so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.