Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Lockdown Movies - Edge Of Tomorrow, The Platform

 In the time of the lockdown, I had watched some movies. The movies I have watched are "Edge of Tomorrow" and "The Platform". There is another movie I am watching is "The Loud House". Two of these movies are ones my sister picked. She picked "The Platform" and "The Loud House". We have to rate the movies out 10. For Edge of Tomorrow, I would rate it 8.5/10. I rate it that because there are a few things they could have done better, but it was also made in 2014. For The Platform, I rate it a 7/10. I rate it that because there are also a few things they could do better, I also didn't understand some parts of the storyline. The characters in Edge of Tomorrow are, Rita Vrataski, Lt Col Bill Cage, Karen Lord, Master Sergeant Farell, General Brigham, Nance, Dr Carter, Kimmel, Griff, Kuntz, Skinner, Cruel Sergeant, Colonel Walter Marx, Slovakain Soldier, Pilot, Julie, Drop Ship Pilot, Doctor, Ford, Dog Soldier Summers, Takeda, Dr Whittle, Dog Soldier, J Squad Soldier. The character in The Platform are, Miharu, Trimasgasi, Imoguiri, Goreng, Baharat, Sr Brambang, Baharats Friend, Inmate #1, Amigo De Baharat, Cook #1, Cocinero, Preso, Mail, Chef, Presa Nivel 5 and Jefe de Restaurante. I would recommend these movies to people who like action and a bit of gore. In "The Platform" there is a lot of gore. In the movie "The Platform" there is a platform with food the comes down every day. You have to get on the platform and survive. You start at a level and you have to go down to level 1 and then the platform will go very fast back up. At the start you can bring anything you want in(don't know about food though). In the movie "Edge of Tomorrow", a person replays the day again and again till he does what is set for him. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla

    Thanks for sharing your movie reviews and your work from home! I haven't heard of these films, but they sound really interesting to me after reading your review!

    What is your favourite genre of movie?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.