Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Speech Writing - Why Girl Should Be Allowed To Play Rugby No Matter There Age.

For the past few weeks we have been doing speech writing. I choose to do my speech about "Why girls should be allowed to play rugby no matter there age". Today we had to record our self saying our speech standing up. I didn't enjoy much about the speech unit. I didn't like recording myself and having to say it in front of people. I liked making the speech and choosing what I wanted to write about. Sometimes while doing this I thought people would judge me about doing my speech about rugby. I learnt that I cant talk infornt of people. The purpose of a persuasive writing is that you are trying to get people to make change or have a argument about sometime you don't agree with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.