Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

100 Words Challenge

 Today our Teacher is away on a course so we had to have a substitute. Today we had to do a 100 word challenge. Our photo was feet in snow or frost. Here is my work and the photo.

One day I was walking in my track up the mountain.

The track was abandoned and no one knows that it was there except for me and my family.

Today it was all snowie so we could see if there were other people on our track.

I continued to walk down the track still wondering who it was or what it was.

I looked at the foot print to see the human size.

As I walk down the track I see a man standing there looking at the dark grey sky and the snow

falling down. I approached him and talked for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.