Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

200 Word Challenge

Today in wānanga we had to do the 200 word challenge. Our writing had to be about a whale trying to get a person. I tried to make get 200 words but it was hard because I didn't know what to write about. Here is the photo and the writing.

Help Me….


One day I wanted to do something new. Something I haven't done before. I haven't done diving before. I went to ask my friend if we could go today and he said that I have to wait 1 hour then meet him out at the ship rack. Later we met there and we went out to the ocean. Soon we got out in the far ocean and there were lots of sharks. Soon we got into our scuba gear and went down. We went down into the ocean and started taking videos about the sharks. Soon we got up and had a break. In that break we had some food and water to get our energy up. After we got our energy up we went back in the water. We went away from the boat to go and see the coral reef. We got to see the coral reef and when we were coming back from it. We saw something very big.  We turned back to see what it was and I couldn't tell what it was because I only got a glimpse of it. My friend got on the boat and left me. I tried yelling at him to help me get away from the animal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.