Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Playing To Win - Book Review

 On Monday I finished reading Playing To Win. Since I have already done a fast finish task our teacher said that we have to do a book review. Playing To Win was made by Fleur Beale. I didn't select the book my teacher did because they thought I could handle some of the stuff that happens in the story. I think the book was very good because it was full of drama but not to much drama and the characters interactions that happened. My favorite part of the book was at the end when Denny and Alice kiss. That we my favorite part because I like the ship and I predicted that it might happen. The characters were: Denny, Alice, Zak, Kyle, Sally, Clara, Todd, Rose, Lucy, Pete, Coach and Rugby boys. My favorite characters are Denny, Alice, Todd and Pete. I would recommend that if you are into rugby and drama you should read this book. I rate this book 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.