Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

100 Word Challenge - Bubble

 Today since our teacher was away we have a simple day. Our task was to do the 100 word challenge.Our teacher put this on the slide to tell us what to write about: You have stumbled upon a life-size magic bubble which will allow you to float to any place in the world and remain safe and healthy. Where would you want to visit? I haven't had much expires with bubbles so I made up a story and a fan fiction I read. I got other the 100 words. Here is my work.

One day I was walking along a road. Soon I stumbled across a lake. The lake was crystal clear  and sawing smother. There were a lot of cars passing by. Soon there were too many cars and it got very windy. Soon enough I fell into the lake but when I fell into it… I GOT TELEPORTED. I got teleported into a different world. This plant is amazing. I want to stay here forever. This plant had animals that could talk and the people have powers. I started to walk to see if anyone was here. Soon I stumbled across a person. The person got scared and put me inside a bubble. The bubble started to fly away but not too far.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.