Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Living A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Choice

Today in health we are learning what is a healthy lifestyle. We have to write a paragraph about what we understand of we can control in our life and tell you what we think living a healthy lifestyle is a choice.

You can control your health if you eat fruit every day and keep track of your blood, sugar and salt.
There are multiple diseases out in the word and you cant control some of them but you can try and stop it from spreading. Your life is a choice if you dont do whats healthy you can die or even get a disease and it might spread through your body and kill you if its not treated. You can control it by having lots of sleep, eat 3 meals a day, showering daily, your skincare, ect.

I shower daily so I keep clean and don't get sick and I try and eat fruit everyday. Since I had ASD when I was 6 if I didn't get a surgery I would keep on getting sick and couldn't get to school for a long time and would run out of breath and collapse but luckily that didn't happen because of heart kids and starship.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.