Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

200 Word Challenge

Today we did something new. It was the 200 word challenge like 100 word challenge but more words. I did more then 200 words because I had to much ideas. Here is my work.

Today was a really good day. The sun was out, the wind was blowing and keeping us cool from the hot sun. It was a good day until…   my friends left me over a rumor. I don't know what the rumor was but it has to be bad because they are always by my side and they didn't ever believe rumors.I was walking down the street and found a piano. I walked up to the piano, it was as beautiful as a sunrise. I sat down on the set by the piano and opened it up. It was brand new but why was it out in the middle of the sidewalk. I put my hand on the cold keys and started to get the riven of the keys and connect with it. I started playing my favorite song. While I was playing it felt like I was meant to find it. My hands were playing. I wasn't in control. The piano was in control. It made me feel free to do whatever I wanted to do. Even though it was a bad day the piano just made it way better than it was. It felt like my life was complete, nothing could get in the way now. Even on bad days and when I lose my friends I can still make more. Everyday was an amazing day from that day on. My parents died the next day but it was still a good day even though we cant spend any more memories. They are still in my heart even though they are gone. I played my parents favourite song on the piano in front of everyone at the funeral. Everyone loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.