Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

100 Word Challange

Today in wānanga we had to do the hundred word challenge. It was hard to make it to a hundred words because I didn't know what to write it about but I still got it done. We could of chosen to do it about music or a photo or we could do both. I did the music. Here is the music video link and my work.


Today was a really bad day. My friends said they would come with me to the Museum to come and look at the war with me but instead they went and egged my house. I knowed that they were fake. I just don't know how to stop being friends with them. I still went to the Museum. Instead of going to the war part of the Museum I went to the space part. In the space part there was a room I went into. The room was calm, it had light hanging down the roof and calm music coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.