Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Playing To Win - Chapter 3 - 4

 Today I read chapter 3 - 4 of Playing To Win. After we read them chapters we had to go on to the group slides and read the task. The task we to understand the characters: When we are reading a story, it is important that we understand who the characters are and what their actions show us. We looked at this a little bit last term with our Gingerbread Man lesson. What can we infer about the character, how can we describe them? Here is my doc with my work.



1 comment:

  1. hey Carla I liked the way you said how he was mean. I love a lot about what you have done here and I think you did a good job on describing and understanding what the characters are like.

    - shanaya

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.