Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Digital Black Out Poetry

 Today we tried something new on our Chromebook. Since we have been doing black out poetry art, the teacher is making us use a website she found. The website is called "Blackout Poetry Maker". Here is the link to the website. The website is cool to use and it will allow you to put your own story on there and make a black out poem. The website was easy to use and not very slow at all for me. The website has some stories for you to choose. The stories are Alice In Wonderland, Pride and Prejudice and lastly Heart of Darkness. I made 7 blackout poems on this website so I think you could make a lot as well. I perfer the physical poems but I also like Digital. Here is my poems









1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Carla

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the digital blackout poetry! I thought it would be cool to try online and the physical kind to practice more and think creatively. You worked hard to create 7 poems, my favourite one you made is: feelings of such truth. I think it can be read and interpreted in so many ways and has a powerful hit to it.

    Great work on this blog!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.