Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

Abstract Art

 For the past two weeks was have been doing abstract art. The task was that we had to make three art work using 3 elements from abstract art. There are six elements altogether. The six elements are form, texture, colour, line, shapes and tones. The three art work had to be made by a word. the three words were growth, love/compassion and fear. We had to use A3 paper for our first art work then we used A4 paper for the second task. After we finished that art work we had to do another one with warm and cool colours. I liked doing the second task because I liked doing the colours and adding the mountain on mine. It was hard for me to do the first one because I didn't know what to do for it and our teacher said not to sketch it. I am only showing you one of my works. Here is that work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.