Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Black Out Art

Yesterday we started black out art. Black out art is new to some of us. I haven't don't black out art before but I was willing to give it a go. We had to pick a piece of news paper. We had to watch a video. The video was made by Austin Kleon. We had to use black pen, black felt, glue and scissors. First we talked about what is black out art. Second we had to watch the video. Third we got the newspaper and the supplies we needed and got started. I found it difficult to find words to make a poem/quote.  I found it fun to do something new and different. I cant give you a photo about what I did because my camera doesn't work.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Carla

    You included some great details about our lesson on Blackout Poetry, including the video we watched from Austin Kleon. I really liked the way you engaged with this task and created some really interesting pieces of poetry!

    Great effort!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.