Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Novel Study Term 4 - Playing To Win

Today we got to choose the book we wanted to read. I asked Miss Birtch to help me choose he book because I didn't know what inspired me to read it and she choose Playing To Win by Fleur Beale. We got given two task to complete if we wanted to go to lunch. I choose who is the author? Do some research. Where are they from? Have they won awards? Why might your teacher have chosen this book for you to read? and I also choose open the book to any page. Read the page. Did you find what you read funny, interesting or dull? Why or why not? Fleur Beale has won several time in the New Zealand Post Children books. Fleur is a girl and she is from Inglewood in New Zealand up north. Her age is 75 years old. I think Miss Birtch choose me to read this book because I could handel what is going on and I like rugby and sports so I would be good for me to connect with the book and whats happening. I read page 61 and there was some drama on that page. Danny keeps thinking about Alice and keeps choosing what he does for her and not thinking about himself and whats good for him. Hope you Enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.