Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Prespective Drawing

Yesterday we did perspective drawing. We made a road with trees on the side and mountains at the back. Perspective drawing is in your view and if when something is far away it is smaller and when it is close up it is bigger. I found it difficult to make the trees small and make the mountains. I think my final work is bad because I used colour but if I didn't put colours on. If I could remake it I would make the trees better and add colour on to it. Here is my drawing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.