Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Car Shopping

For the past 2/3 weeks ago we started a new activity about cars. We had to make a DLO about car shopping. We got to choose 3 cars that we liked but over all we had to choose one car we would drive and would work. We had to do it in groups of 3 or 4. We were limited to sites but not all of them worked. My group didn't choose what one we would use all together. My group was with Casey and Kayden. The teacher said we have to answer some questions. I learnt how to use my money wisely and save it up. Here is my DLO.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.