Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Restaurant Brand Design

For the past week we had a Student Teacher with us, Her name is Miss B. We have to make a type of Restaurant brand, if we made one. We had lots to choose out of and I choose bakery because I thought I would be fun baking stuff and I love baking . My Favorite part was making the mood board because it was fun looks for stuff I would put in the bakery . If people went to my bakery I think most of them might be teens and adults coming. Here is my work


2 comments:

  1. Awesome work Carla!

    I think this was a very fun and creative task Miss B gave to our class to do. I like that you chose a bakery because you are passionate about baking. I like the logos you came up with, they are very nice. Which one would you have decided to use?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Birtch

      Thanks, I love baking so thats why I choose bakery. I would of choose the one at the top right with the cake on it.

      - Carla

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.