Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Reflection - Week 9

 Today in wānanga our teacher said we are reflecting on this week. We have done lots of stuff this term. There are 4 things we have to talk about. Here is what we have to talk about. One of the things we have to talk about is CARR values. I showed respect in art, I wasn't like other people in the class and was yelling and annoying the teacher. I showed achievement in maths, I finished what we were supposed to do. Most of the people in the class I am in were not close to finishing. I showed commitment by finishing all of my work. The next thing we have to talk about is how we are doing on Arts kete and whats is going on. For arts kete, I am in wooden games. We don't have enough time to make them wood because of covid so we are now doing them on paper. We are going to laminate the games. The group I am in we are making a memory match game. After we talk about arts kete we have to talk about how we managed this week. I think I did pretty good this week even though there were a few relievers. Even though there were lots of hiccups with other people I did a good job managing this week (the hiccups were not with me). After we talk about that we have to make a goal for the last week of the term. My goal for the last week of the term is to try and get 3/2 full CARR cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.