Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

Drama

 Today in drama we are writing a reflection about this term. We have to write about what we did and what we enjoyed. I learnt that melodrama is a genre. My favourite genre is mystery and adventure. I also learnt what clowning is.  At the start of the term, we learn about F.A.R.T.S. F stands for focus. A stands for action. R stands for role. T stands for tension. S stands for space. The most recent thing we learnt was different types of drama/theatre. The drama/theatre types we learnt were tragedy, melodrama, comedy, physical drama and epic drama. My favourite game that we played would be park bench. 

1. Tragedy: I like tragedy because there are lots of stuff that happen. A tragedy movie is Romeo and Juliet.
2. Comedy: I like comedy because there are lots of funny stuff in their movies. A comedy movie is Deadpool.
3.  MeloDrama: I liked melodrama because there are different types of villains, heroes and victims. A MeloDrama movie is spiderman. 

Here is a video of comedy:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.