Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Dogs - Puppies

 For the past 2 and a half weeks, Me and my family have been looking after 7 puppies. The reason why we are looking after 7 puppies is because my 2 dogs had them. My dogs are chocolate labradors. One of my dogs is skinny, very tall and dopey. My other dog is big and small but fast. Since the puppies are 2 and a half weeks old they are starting to walk and most of them have their eyes open wide. All of the puppies are chocolate. There are 2 runts out of all of them. Here is a photo of the puppies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.