Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

Cultural Kete

 For the past few weeks, we have been doing Cultural Kete. The culture I choose is Kiwiana. I am doing Kiwiana because I am Kiwi and also because the sport I am doing is only Kiwi. The sport I am doing is Motorsport but it is Stock cars, Super Stocks, Super Saloons, etc. For the kete, I am doing a brochure. I am making my brochure on canva. I am using canva because it is easy to use and it has templates for me. Most of the information I put on there is from my experiences because I watch them whenever I can. In my brochure, it has information about Super Stock, Super Saloons, Modifieds, Stock Cars and Street Stock. Here is my brochure.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla
    I like how you different things for different parts. I also like how its kind of colour coded as well its pleasing to the eyes.
    Maybe next time you should check if some of your facts are correct before you do it

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.