Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Creative Writing

Last week we had to do creative writing about a picture about snowy mountains in Canada because my teacher was getting home sick. Here is my writing

Big snowy mountains and snowy trees all around me and filling my view. As I look more around, I see some water and I wonder if the water is cold or warm. Around the water, there is more snowy tree and snowy big mountains. I change my eyes for the beautiful view to the ground. There is not much on the ground just snow and some tiny bits of green and some leaves. My dog, Milo starts to run around looking like a goofy horse. I'm not surprised that he started running around, he hasn't been out of the house much since it's been too cold for him and we didn't have a coat for him. Most of the time we only go out because Milo loves the outdoors.


Milo keeps running around like a goofy horse but not as goofy as before. He starts to slow down when he gets to the water. Milo hasn't been around water much because we don't go to the beach much, if we do we just walk along the sand with him. Milo is a purebred chocolate labrador. His eyes are like melted dark chocolate. Milo is tall and skinny like a greyhound. He has a soft coat and a fluffy tail so lots of people want to touch him but he doesn't want them to touch him. Milo is not like other dogs and loves people, he hates other people and dogs its just the way he is. We don't take Milo to dog parks because he would bark at everyone and chase them around. 


When Milo went into the water he starts to get stealthy which is unusual for him. He only gets stealthy when there is an animal here and he doesn't like it. Soon enough he starts growling loud at the water. Milo starts slowly backing out of the water. The animal in water starts following milo out of the water.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.